In this role you will be responsible for driving all inputs for exhibit and event environments. Project scopes involve all aspects of architectural design, engineering, fabrication, and installation, it will be your responsibility to ensure the successful completion of various projects in terms of quality, accuracy, timeliness, and budget adherence.
This is a critical role coordinating and overseeing concept design, estimating, purchasing, drafting, fabrication, and installation for some of the company’s most diverse and challenging projects. The position is exciting and allows for a wide range of control and the freedom to make critical decisions affecting the outcome of the projects you are responsible for. It's a job that requires a special skill set: impeccable organizational skills, grace under pressure, and the ability to multitask, among others.
- Interface with customers in person, electronically and via phone regarding the details of their events and exhibit requirements.
- Interface with various internal departments, everything from operations to sales and be able to communicate effectively to all, even if the delivery tool is different for both.
- Must be able to work with multiple internal departments to accomplish goals
- Must be able to work with outside preferred vendors to accomplish goals
- Part of an internal sales team that consists of an Account Executive and Account Manager
- Author various types of project management paperwork to complete the job. (Includes estimates, labor projections, show services estimations, shop labor schedules, research 3rd party vendors, show site I&D packets etc.)
- Following each job through proposal, design, contract, production, graphics, service requirements, transportation and invoicing, keeping all departments touching the project advised of updates/status.
- Vendor payment management including submitting invoices for payment
- Manage cost to revenue ratios to achieve financial goals.
- Input of data into company databases for the purpose of tracking all job detail for proposed and sold jobs.
- Communicate schedule conflicts with appropriate parties
- Research and provide detailed information on 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of the market for new materials, suppliers and techniques
- Interface with show site Installation and Dismantle Labor teams
- Receive and inspect exhibit assets for accuracy and damage
- Inspect and prep properties prior to shipping.
- Working knowledge of various building materials such as wood, plastics, fabric, electrical, metal, Octanorm, and lighting
- Creating show site information and I&D packets for teams in the field.
- Some travel required as position may require supervision of assets and customer onsite.