At Sparks you will be part of an amazing team who are both passionate about what they do and thrive on challenges. We’re a collaborative team of visionary artists, designers, strategists and researchers. You will work on projects for world-class brands and innovative corporations designing environmental graphics and interactive experiences for exhibits, events, and other immersive environments. We create and develop comprehensive brand experiences that combine highly functional elegant design with clarity, fun, and advanced technology.
We’re always searching for multi-talented individuals to conceive and create experiential marketing campaigns across multiple points of contact from web to print, app to environment, creating interactive engagements both low and high tech. This unique designer is as comfortable working on screen as well as print, and for large and small scale executions. We love to work with top-notch visual designers who are passionate about many aspects of visual communication from Photography and Illustration to UX and UI, type, pixel, materials, and methods.
- Develop illustrations, visual identities, and graphics in collaboration with strategists, experience designers, exhibit designers, and media developers
- Design layouts for experiential marketing events, interactive, print and other media
- Create animations and interactive mock ups in Flash, HTML, and After effects
- Design stunning visual presentations in collaboration with the creative team for pitches and RFP's that clearly communicate concepts and execution
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary creative team to develop unique branded experiences.
- Provide layouts for print production and art files.
Qualified candidates must have experience in print or communications design and possess the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Exceptional visual design talents and the ability to cover a breadth of styles and media
- Experience working in large format graphics & 3-dimensional environments desire
- Mastery of design tools including CS5 Suite.
- Understanding of HTML, interface & interactive design a plus
- Command of photography and image manipulation techniques
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Good understanding of technologies, materials & techniques
- Organizational skills
Please include your portfolio.