Sparks is always looking for high-energy event marketing professionals to support our team’s events nationwide. The ideal candidate has experience working on a variety of marketing events however experience working events in the high tech or pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is highly preferred. Organizational skills and strong communication skills are a must. Candidate should thrive under pressure, be a team player, love to travel, and have a passion for event logistics and tactics.
- Provide support to event team for events nationwide (including thought leadership events, internal conferences, product launches, client events, experiential campaigns and other hosted events).
- Assist with event production and logistics including, but not limited to, registration, attendee communications, catering, A/V production, stage design, décor, signage plans and creating event briefs
- Event budget and event calendar management for assigned projects.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Travel nationwide to support onsite execution and management of event.