Although we do not have an open position for an Account Manager at this time, Sparks is always looking for Account Managers with exhibit and tradeshow experience for future opportunities with us.
Purpose: To act as liaison on specific account projects by coordinating work with all internal departments; facilitating information between design, detailing, estimating, production, client(s) and Account Executive(s) and tracking production and deadlines to ensure continue progress of client workflow. Be responsible for all of the daily tactical activities, affording the Account Executive(s) time to invest in building stronger relationships with existing clients and cultivating new clients.
- Interact and communicate directly with client
- Maintain and update all internal processes, schedules and communications
- Schedule and manage account, design and production meetings (Account Executive to participate depending on size and magnitude of project)
- Direct/manage show service requirements with Client Services Dept.
- Manage and process client estimates and invoicing
- Project management of all small projects per the direction of the Account Executive
- Prepare all written correspondence as directed by the Account Executive
- Some travel required for on-site support including supervision of installation/dismantle and third-party vendors and meeting all client needs.
- Subscribe to the company's Mission Vision Values statement
- Participate as a team player in providing overall value to the company