In this position you'll create opportunities for sales growth within our target markets and across our multiple business lines, products and services. You will follow-up on marketing campaigns to target prospects and attend shows, events and conferences to pursue new opportunities. Among your challenges: Develop prospecting strategy, apply creative thinking, use your presentation skills to develop relationships and close sales. This results-driven position will be primarily measured by pipeline/opportunity created and business closed.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop thorough understanding of Sparks and devise communicate strategies to present complete portfolio of products and services with emphasis on events, exhibits and tradeshow programs. Develop and design sales plans that sell Sparks products/services within identified target accounts and vertical markets specializing in Events and Exhibits sales.
- Pursue target accounts, evaluate opportunities, build relationships, collect key information
- Capitalize on all business development techniques: phone, email, html, direct mail, association involvement, and networking to build relationships and create opportunities.
- Strategize and collaborate with the Marketing and Creative departments to prepare RFPS, RFIs, and presentations.
- Follow up and evaluate opportunities that come into Sparks in the form of RFP's, RFI's and general inquiries.
- Provide weekly reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities, project development and targeted campaigns.
- Follow all Sparks' company policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.